Ann Arbor, Michigan
Perhaps the most recognizable landmark on the University of Michigan campus, Burton tower was built in 1936 as a memorial to the University’s 5th President, Marion Leroy Burton. The carillon is the world’s fourth-heaviest, containing 53 bells. The Carillon was designed by Albert Kahn and patterned after an earlier element of a campus design created by Eliel Saarinen.
Burton Tower II
Beartown Road Design print-images are printed in-house on a Canon Pixma Pro-10 printer. Prints are currently available in two paper sizes – 9" x 13”, and 13" x 19". Image size is slightly smaller to accommodate a small margin on all sides. Prints will be mounted on foam-core board, sized for either a 14 1/2" x 18 1/2" frame for the SMALL print, or 21" x 27" for the LARGE print.
Mat is Dark Grey.
Frame is Graphite Metal.
(Watermark does *not* appear in final print.)